Sunday, July 11, 2010

Olive Garden





by Logan Westberg

Olive Garden Restaurant
300 W. Wetmore
Tucson, Arizona

July 11, 2010

Menu

Share the grown-ups' salad and breadsticks

Macaroni & Cheese*Pasta shells in a creamy cheese sauce
4.95

Grilled Chicken with Pasta* Grilled chicken breast with sides of steamed broccoli and spaghetti with tomato sauce
5.35

Italian Cheese PizzaFirst topping is free, additional toppings .40 each
4.95

Spaghetti* Topped with tomato sauce
4.65

Chicken FingersLightly breaded, served with steamed broccoli or fries
5.35

Cheese Ravioli Italian cheese-filled ravioli with tomato sauce
4.95

Fettuccine Alfredo*Fettuccine served with a parmesan cream sauce
4.95

Today I went to the Olive Garden® after I went to church. I have been to the Olive Garden before and I think they have good food. I try to get something different whenever I go so today I decided to try their maccaroni and cheese. I was afraid they were going to serve me box maccaroni and cheese but it was actually pretty good. It was the shells kind of maccaroni and the cheese was really creamy! I also tried my sisters angel hair pasta and my dad's Zuppa Toscana soup...both were really good!

Service

Our waiter's name tag said Steven but he told us to call him "Slim". He was nice and friendly. He treated me like a man and called me "sir" whenever he asked me as question. He kept on coming back to my table and asking us if we needed anything. He wasn't just asking my dad either...he was asking me and my sister, too! When he told us about the kids menu he told us about stuff he thought I would like like a Strawberry-Mango Limonata that had real strawberries floating in a lemonade drink.

Fun

Their kids menu is called the Passport to Fun. It's a really fun menu with lots and lots of stuff to do. It folds out and is huge with crossword puzzles, pictures to color, word searches and madlibs. If you did everything on the kids menu it would last you through lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment